Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Sweet Life of Sierra Sugar

*wavies*

Hello everyone who knows me and to those as well who may not. In Second Life I am known as Sierra Sugar. I've had other various names in different games, most of which have some form of "snow" in them, so hello to those of you who know me as "Snow". However while this journal may occassionally make mention of other games, it creation and purpose is for my thoughts and experiences throughout Second Life. I've wanted to create a Second Life Blog/Journal for some time now and finally got around to it.

What is Second Life, you ask? Well if you are asking that you obviously have not been IN Second Life or spent a lot of time talking with me over the past 2.5 years. In a nutshell, Second Life is a Metaverse, and online community similar to such places as "There" and "The Sims Online". However, over the course of 3+ years SL has developed into so much more. It is a ground breaking metaverse incorporating not only socialization and gaming, but creativity, entrupeneurship, business, education, and even an online economy to millions of people all over the world.

This blog will express my thoughts, comments, experiences, as well as tips and tricks on SL. Over the course of almost 3 years in SL I have experienced a multitude of things and its time I share with those of you who may be "newbies". So sit back, relax, have plenty Dr. Pepper at hand, and enjoy SL Life... the Sweet Life of Sierra Sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment