Our Time

January 12, 2011


♪.¸¸.•´♫•.¸¸.•♬*•.¸♪.¸¸.•´♫•.¸¸.•♬*•.¸♪.¸¸.•´♫•.¸¸.•♬*•.¸

Somethin' in your eyes, makes me wanna lose myself
Makes me wanna lose myself, in your arms
There's somethin' in your voice, makes my heart beat fast
Hope this feeling lasts, the rest of my life
It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
It feels like I'm all the way back where I come from
It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
It feels like I'm all the way back where I belong

♪.¸¸.•´♫•.¸¸.•♬*•.¸♪.¸¸.•´♫•.¸¸.•♬*•.¸♪.¸¸.•´♫•.¸¸.•♬*•.¸

I love that song. It brings back some wonderful memories. Even though that time has passed and the person I shared it with and myself have moved on, it still is one of those songs that brings a smile to my face and warmth to my heart.

Our Time. That's what we had. And I'm hopeful somewhere down the road there will be special someone to have time with again. But for all of you out there who have that special someone, this pose is for you. For your love. For your hopes. For your dreams. For your time, alone, together, in peace and happiness. Our Time, that perfect pose to sit and talk about everything and nothing. Our Time, when it feels like home simply because you are together.

Our Time is part of the Pro Posers Hunt #3. Be sure to follow the hunt and blog here. Don't miss out on all the wonderful gifts you can find during the hunt. Join the Pro Posers group to take part in the hunt as well as get special group only gifts and discounts.

~sierra sugar

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram