*Pet Peeve* Piddle Problems

October 24, 2014


Ok, so I want to know what is up with women in public bathrooms!  Sorry guys if this embarrasses you or falls under TMI. But seriously girls, help me out here.

As someone who suffers from "stage fright" I always try to pick a bathroom stall that is not right next to someone else. Heck, even at home I hesitate and struggle if someone is right outside the door, or even in the next room.  In public facilities it isn't always possible to be completely alone in the restroom, or even have empty stalls on either side of you, especially if there is a waiting line. But it never fails.  The ladies room can be totally empty when I go in.  Then someone will come in and pick the stall next to me.  Now I'm not talking small two or three stall tinkle rooms.  I mean the big ones with lots of little privacy rooms.  I have tried picking the stalls on either far end and various stalls in the middle.  Yet every single time someone will come in and sit right next to me.

Come on ladies!  Seriously, are we that potty codependant?  Give a girl some piddle room please?

~sierra

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram