Exciting Opportunities!

July 31, 2015


Teaser Revealed

The other day I mentioned I had a surprise that I couldn't reveal yet.  Well things are pretty much confirmed now.  Some of you might remember the interview I shared from Trucker Path.  

Trucker Path

Trucker Path is an app that truckers and travelers use to help find parking and stopping places across the country.  It's helpful for for locating both major chain truck stops, the old mom and pop stops, rest areas, parking, restaurants nearby, Wal-Mart, hotels, and more.  Every place has user reviews so you know what kind of place it is.  How far away, what exit, what side of the road, etc.  We love it! 

Ok, so the BIG news?

Allen and I use the app all the time. After I spoke with them at MATS to do some cross promotion for Missing Truck Driver Alert Network they ended up interviewing me, as I previously mentioned.

Earlier this week they contacted me about a promotional video/ commercial they are filming.  Trucker Path wants to have me and Allen in it!  They've made arrangements with their production company to get us down to Austin next week for filming.  The video will premier and play the whole time at GATS. I didn't know this, but apparently Trucker Path is one of the big sponsors at GATS, so I'm kind of blown away and excited all at the same time.

The AMAZING RRE team

Allen's company, Roadrunner Expedite, has been wonderful in working with us to give us the time to go there, company shirts, etc.  Such a fantastic team and group of people!! So of course shout outs to Jim, James, Laura, Scott, Nicole, Patrick, and entire dispatch team!  Y'all totally rock! 

~Sierra Sugar

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram