Goodbye traveling stress, Hello relaxation!

June 03, 2014


Working out of town last week and I took my   items with me, including  Bath Salts to help me relax after traveling over 400miles to work then busy days in a strange office processing 360 charts.  Whew!  

I am usually a shower person and not very big on Lavender. HOWEVER, I have to say the   +   Bath Salts
sent to me from  to try for free was a pleasant surprise. The lavender was not overwhelming, but subtle and chamomile has a long documented calming effect both in western medicine and   approaches.  

Running a hot bat in the hotel room tub, I sprinkled a good handful of the salts into the running water and watched as warm scented bubbles filled the tub and a light pleasant aroma filled the room.  Reminded me of being a little girl with the big pink bottle of Mr. Bubble bubble bath and I had to smile.  I wasn't even in the tub and  was already working it's magic.  After sinking into the tub full of hot water and bubbles I could feel my whole body relaxing.  I can't remember the last time I took a bath instead of a shower, much less relaxed in one.  

After resting and soaking until my fingers and toes were adequately pruned I found the remaining bubbles easy to rinse off even with the soft water of the Tampa area.  I felt calm and relaxed as if most all of the traveling and other stress I'd been carrying around simply washed down the drain with the last of the bubbles.  Needless to say, I found myself using the Aqua Spa bath salts every night during my stay and still had a good bit left over to bring home to save for when life gets to be a little too overwhelming.  Forget the old saying "Calgon take me away".  Aqua Spa Lavender + Chamomile does the trick nicely, gently washing away the stress and leaving a mild, unintrusive relaxing scent.

For those that are unsure about the efficacy of such a treatment, aroma therapy is proven through many studies to be an effective tool in mood altering and stress/anxiety reduction.  It's not a dramatic change, but it does help.  Lavender and chamomile are calming, peppermint is soothing to the stomach, etc...  (though I do not have the sources to site them at the moment, google search is a good tool for those that wish to look it up)

coupon for $1.00 off: on.fb.me/1kQ2RFX


@AquaSpaBath #MyBeautyBreak #RelaxWithAquaSpa

~sierra sugar




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram