Two Happy Feet

June 06, 2014

Ok, so it is no secret that I LOVE #Influenster! In the most recent GoVoxBox I received two items from PROFOOT to try, ProFoot Triad Orthotic shoe inserts and the ProFoot Pedi-Rock. They are both wonderful!


I have suffered with Plantar Fasciitis since 2012 when I started walking at lunch and after work for exercise.  It was frustrating to have to slow and at times even stop my addictive routine.  At the suggestion of the pain management doctor I worked for I started using orthotic inserts to help the pain and healing.  And it worked!  So now I regularly replace the orthotics in my shoes to help control the plantar fasciitis with another trusted brand.  So while eager to try a new insert I was also nervous and a bit skeptical,
afraid of return PF pain, especially now that I also have developed pretty severe sciatic pain on the right side (oh the joys of growing older!).  But thankfully I was in for a very pleasant surprise.  I have short wide feet and the inserts still fit nicely in my Nikes and were quite comfortable. The arch support was great for everyday walking, standing, etc...  I haven't tried them on the treadmill yet, but considering how well they feel with everyday activities I am hopeful they will hold up well under more strenuous activities.  I will be switching out the orthotics in my other shoes (boots) to the Profoot brand.

Also tested in this #GoVoxBox from #Influenster was the Profoot pedi-rock.  



I struggle with severely dry skin and rough heels ever since I was a child.  This pedi-rock is by far the best I've ever used, even better than what is used when I get a professional pedicure.  I love that it can be used both dry and wet.  Taking it out of town with me when I was working in Tampa I first used it on the go for a quick dry buff before rubbing lotion into my feet.  Then again I used it most recently at home while soaking my feet in warm water.  The pedi-rock is easy to hold with its large contoured shape fitting nicely in your hands.  It is firm yet not hard, kind of soft but not squishy so it holds up to vigorous scrubbing.  Even when it's wet it holds its shape and dries quickly.   It left my feet soft without irritating them.  No nasty scratches or "burns".  It will be interesting to see how well it holds up over time with repeated use.  But this is another item I will be adding to my shopping list.  I'm thinking one for the tub for wet use only and another to keep around for a quick dry buff to the heels before lotion and slipping on socks and shoes.

Thanks Influenster and ProFoot.  #GoPROFOOT !!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram