Greek Yogurt by Muller

June 03, 2014

Muller display at the Publix in Tampa, Florida. I got the strawberry (YUM!) using the complimentary coupon sent to me in the #Influenster #GoVoxBox to try. 

In this age where fast food, processed foods, GMO's, "Low fat" but high sugar or sugar substitutes abound, choosing healthy food options is a must, yet often times a challenge.  I like to cook from scratch and avoid boxed or canned goods that are heavily processed and contain preservatives and artificial ingredients.  I also prefer natural sugar over sugar substitutes.  And along those lines I avoid "High Fructose Corn syrup"  (HFC's) like the plague!  Many of the popular brands of greek yogurt have lots of extra added sugar, and even *gasp* HFC!  So they never make it into my shopping cart.  

Yogurt is one of those healthy food choices that always find its way into my regular shopping.  Being hypoglycemic (chronic low blood sugar) I have always been advised to follow a high protein/low carb diet.  In a fast-paced world this is sometimes difficult to do.  Enter greek yogurt.  

Discovering Greek yogurt a few years back I developed an even deeper love for this healthy, delicious, and very filling snack.  It has double the protein of regular yogurt, high in calcium, and can be paired with fruit like tradition yogurts or used in place of heavy cream, sour cream, etc... when cooking and baking. So needless to say, I LOVE greek yogurt.  However, I usually stick with another brand (Chobani). 




After receiving a coupon for a free sample of Muller's yogurt ( #MullerQuaker ) in the recent GoVoxBox from Influenster, I decided to give this brand a try.  To be honest, I had never even heard of it before Influenster.  I was very pleasantly surprised at how yummy and filling the Muller yogurt was.  The yogurt was creamy and there was just enough fruit to mix in to give it that sweet burst of flavor without being over powering.  The strawberries were sweet, not tangy, and had good texture, not too mushy.  And bonus, no HFC or artificial flavorings!  There is added sugar, but at least its not HFC or some other artificial sweetener. So overall I was pleased and Muller greek yogurt will definitely enter my regular shopping list.

Müller Yogurt USAInfluenster @MullerQuaker, #MullerQuaker


~sierra sugar




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice to meeet you, everyone.
    by the away we are the FAMILY YOGURT based in USA. You can
    visit our official website fo rading on yogurt and it's benefits.
    here the link http://familyyogurt.com/ thanks

    ReplyDelete

Instagram